Saturday, June 11, 2016

Favourite Go To Everyday Make Up Items



I generally will tend to stick to the same products everyday especially when I am going to work, I like to use things that are reliable and I know will last on my skin all day with out very little maintenance.

This foundation is one of my all time favourite foundations and number one from the drugstore. I have to mix two colours together to get my perfect shade but it sits on by skin like a dream and lasts all day, highly recommend this foundation.

I love this concealer!! It helps brighten and cover my dark circles.It doesn't crease or make my under eyes look dry. This was a YouTube made me purchase product but I love it and I am close to needed mine replaced. It has never let me down.

MUA eye-shadow Palette in Undressed
I revieved this palette in a glossy box around Christmas time and I use the lighter shades all over my lid to make my eyes look bright and awake. The eyeshadow stays in place all day and doesn't crease. I will sometimes use different palettes or colours depending on how I feel but this is my most used. I was really surprised at how much I actually liked this palette.

I bought this powder after seeing it used on YouTube as a dupe for the Laura Mercier powder and it kind of is but the Laura Mercier powder is more finely milled and you can tell its is expensive. I save that for special occasions because it is so pricey and use this everyday to bake my parts of my face and its is a really great product.

I love this mascara!! It adds so much volume and length to my eyelashes, It doesn't smudge, run or irritate my eyes, I can go to the gym after work and this won't have moved at all. It makes my eyelashes look amazing!

I have gone through so many of these in the last few years, I don't have time in the morning to spend forever filling in my brows, Gimme Brow takes a few minutes and gives my brows definition and structure and will stay in place all day! I have tried several dupes for this and to me nothing else comes close.

What are your everyday essentials? leave me comment below

XOXO

p.s don't forget to check out my previous post here

No comments:

Post a Comment