I use different products morning and night, I tend to use gentler products on my skin in the morning as my skin is sensitive and redness does tend to show through my make up. I do subscribe to Glossy Box and it is always full of skin care products to try.
- The first product I go in with is Peaches and Cream Deep Cleansing Milk by Soap and Glory (£8)- This is the third bottle I have purchased and is great just to take of any residue of moisturiser or overnight face mask from the night before. I don't use the product on its own as I feel like it doesn't clean my skin deeply enough but does take all my make up. I love this product definitely worth a try!!
- The cleanser I use is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Gel , This came as part of a set (£33) I purchased in the Christmas sale. It is a really nice gentle cleanser, my skin feels nice and clean after using it. I would probably repurchase this after it has run out, probably one of the better cleansers I have tried.
- My morning toner is the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Toner also part of the same set, this is a much gentler toner than I use in the evening but it does do the job of helping to minimise my pores.
- The moisturiser I use if the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo+, its a really nice light weight moisturiser and sits nicely under my make up and absorbs into my skin quickly.
- If I have a blemish I will use the Clinique Anti Blemish Solution Clinical Clearing Gel (£20) it helps reduce redness and will dry out any blemish that's coming through and it last a long time. I will use this morning and night, If I have used something like a nose pore strip I will but some of this over my nose, it will help close up my pores and help keep them clear.
- After taking my make up of with a make up wipe or some Bioderma, I will go in again with the Peaches and Cream Deep Cleansing Milk just to make sure all my make up was removed before going in with my cleanser.
- My evening cleanser is the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay (£18) I've only been using this for a couple of weeks and so far I like it, It gives my skin a really deep clean and cleans out any build up in my pores. I do tend to switch up my cleansers quite regularly trying to find my holy grail cleanser.
- I will also use my cleanser with the Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush (£79) I've had this for nearly 2 years now, I tend to use this every other day as it can be quite abrasive on the skin but it really helps with a deep clean.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfilant (£41.75) now this is quite a pricey purchase but I wouldn't be without, it gives my skin a nice gentle scrub. I've been using this on the days I don't use my Clinique Sonic System. It has made my skin brighter and smoother and my skin feel really clean afterward. It is worth the splurge and you only use a small amount at a time so it lasts a long time.
- My evening toner is the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion (£18), this is a strong toner and you can feel is on your skin whilst its soaking in especially after exfoliating with my sonic system, I am lost without this product as it helps keep my skin nice and clear, I have lost count of the number of bottles I have gone through and is my Holy Grail Toner.
- My eye cream tends to very, I get quite a few samples through Glossy Box to try out. The one I am currently using is the Clinique All About Eyes (£26.50) I got this as a free sample and I do like it, once the sample has run out I may purchase the full size.
- My evening moisturiser does very slightly depending on how dry my skin is as some nights I might sleep in a face mask or a really thick moisturiser. My most used moisturiser is the Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser (£20) its a hydrating moisturiser but also helps keep my skin clear and soothes any redness caused from ex-foliating. I don't like to use this as day time moisturiser if I am wearing make up as I don't like how my make up sits on top of it. It is another repurchased product and would highly recommend.
I do tend to shop around for the best deal on skin care products, if I can I will try and buy it in a sale or if there is an offer like 3 for 2 on I will pick things up. I do tend to pick things up at Boots for the points because they do come in handy.
I am planning on doing a completely different post regarding face masks which is why I haven't included them in this post.
I love trying skin care products so if you have an recommendations leave me a comment and I will check it out.