Friday, May 27, 2016

Mini Boots Haul



Does this ever happen to anyone else, I pop into Boots to pick up some essential (this time it was for Shampoo and Conditioner) and  just browse the make up section just to see if there is anything new and end up buying things you didn't really need?? I do it all the time which is why I try and avoid going into Boots unless I have to, I have no impulse control when it comes to Make Up.

I haven't tried all the products I bought yet but will just show you the bits and pieces I picked up.

Rimmel

This is my third tube of this lipstick, I love it!! Its applies nicely and sits nicely on the lips. I love this colour, it is a Pink Nude. I have tried a couple of other colours from this range but this is my all time favourite.

Revlon
 Revelon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in Devotion £8.99

The only reason I picked this up was because it was on offer, It was £2 off so thought I would pick it up.

I haven't tried it on my lips yet, but I have swatched it, the colour is a mauve nude. The texture feels nice a creamy and the applicator is a really nice shape to hug the lips for even application.

Soap and Glory

I haven't tried this yet other that to swatch it on the back of my hand and it is a lot more sheer that I though it would be.

The colour also wasn't what I expected and is a lot more orange nude than pick.

But I absolutely love the packaging and looks really good amongst my lipstick collection.


L'Oreal


I will be doing a separate review on this product so not going to go into a lot of detail.

But this has only just come into my Boots store and have been desperate to try it since I saw that it was launched in the US, I saw so many US based YouTubers talking about this product so I can't wait to put this to the test. 

So check back next week for my review!!


I also picked up a couple of different types of hair clips, they come in handy for when I am trying to style my hair. I can't be without them.

So that was my Mini Haul. If you want a review on any of the lipsticks let me know, I already have one planned for the L'Oreal foundation, I just need to test it out a bit more to I can make up my mind.

Leave me comment and let me know what products were in your last mini haul or your opinion on the products I picked up.

Don't forget to check back next week when I will hopefully have my review  posted!!

Like, Share and Follow to stay up to date!

XOXO
Check out my previous post on my Morphe Brushes Palette Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment