Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June GlossyBox Unboxing


If you haven't heard of GlossyBox they are a monthly beauty subscription service that is £10 a month, I have been subscribed to GlossyBox for just under a year and I look forward to getting my box every month. Normally you get 5 products, a mix of full size and sample size, sometimes there will be a 6th bonus product. One of the things I like about this box is that I can try out products from brands I have never heard of before and products that are new and innovative.

This months box contains:

Spa To You- Konjac Sponge (Full size, retails for £6.99), I've never heard of this brand before or seen a product like this before, it is an exfoliating sponge. I can't wait to give this a try!

Origins- GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer ( ample size, full size retails for £24) I have tried this product before, I received a sample with an online order. I did like it and did consider buying the full size product at the time but it had sold out. I'm looking forward to using this again and its smells so good.

De Bruyere-After Sun Lotion (Full size, retails for £9.48) I've never heard of this brand before and I'm always on the look out for a good after sun so looking forward to trying this out.

Ladival- Sun Protection Spray SPF15 (Full size, retails for £19.99) I haven't heard of this brand either and £19.99 is up there in price for a sun tan lotion, and SPF 15 is a bit to low for me, I'm a SPF 30 at a minimum because my skin is so fair. But it might come in handy for a day where a stronger SPF isn't necessary.

Emite Make Up- Lip & Cheek Tint (Full size, retails for £12.50) I think I've heard of this brand before I just can't remember when, I have swatched this on the back of my hand, The colour I received is a Berry Red and it is very sheer. I wouldn't use this on my cheeks but it would use it on my lips as an everyday, more natural make up day.

The bonus product this month is the Aussie Hair Care 3 Minute  Reconstructor Deep Conditioner (retails for £1.09)I'm really looking forward to  trying this, I'm always on the hunt for a something that will really deep condition my hair.

The full retail value of this months box is £74.

There are some great products in this months box that I am really looking forward to using.

If you want to sign up for GlossyBox click here!

If you are already subscribed to GlossyBox leave me a comment telling me what you thought of this months box.

XOXO

Don't forget to check out my previous post on the Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice 

No comments:

Post a Comment