Sunday, June 5, 2016

L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation Review



This foundation has been raved about all over social media, it has been out in the US for a while but only just hit stores here in the UK. When I saw it in my local boots I just had to snap it up!!

I didn't have to much trouble matching my shade, I am in the lightest shade 01 Porcelain and there are 7 shades in total.

The foundation is described as having a dewy glow and normally I do prefer to have a matte finish foundation because my skin can get quite oily through out the day.

I have been testing this foundation over the last week, I haven't changed anything else about my make up, same primer, concealer and powder, just changing and trying different application processes.


My preferred way of applying this foundation is to start with the sponge applicator it comes with and then go in with my beauty blender just to make sure its all blended in. If I need to I will use my beauty blender to add a little more coverage. I don't like how it applies with a brush, I feel like it just doesn't blend very nicely into my skin.

It has a medium coverage and you can build it up a little bit but not a lot, depending on how my skin is, it can still show a little bit of redness through but sometimes I don't mind as it gives me a more natural look.

The foundation does give a nice healthy glow to the skin and doesn't stick to any dry patches.The one thing I really like is that it lasts on my skin through out the day, it doesn't break up on the skin or move around, and it has been put the test as it is really hot and humid at the moment and it still stays in place.

The packaging is great and has a really nice sized mirror, one thing I was really worried about was that it might dry up in the packaging but the seal is really tight on it. I would however like to be able to see how much is left of the product so I know if I am going to run out, but that is me being picky.

Over all I really love this foundation and is definitely going to be my new everyday foundation for the summer.

Rating: 4.5/5

If you have tried this product let me know in the comments what your thoughts are??

XOXO

Don't forget to check out my previous post, Trying out Asian Skin Care

No comments:

Post a Comment