Monday, November 23, 2015

Introduction!!

This blog is a little bit of an experiment for me, I am addicted to all things beauty and I thought I would give blogging a go. 

A little bit about me then, I am 23 years old and I started to fall in love with make up when I was at university in Liverpool.

I live in the Isle of Man (google haha) and my only options in regards to buying any beauty products is Boots or Superdrug, my nearest Mac store is a plane (or boat) ride away, so it is pretty limited. Thank god for the Internet, I couldn't shop with out it!

I will be posting first impressions, hauls, product reviews on all things Make Up, skin care, nail care, hair care and anything else that I might fancy and hopefully a few make up tutorials.

So enjoy the ride, Please comment below if you have a request, questions or general comments, share subscribe and check out my first post tomorrow on the NARS GlossyBox!

xo

Twitter @jodiewillis
Instagram jodiewillis23 
Snapchat jodiewillis23

No comments:

Post a Comment